Hereafter follows an inventory, sketches and where possible photographs of said items.
Scandium - a red beast with fierce claws, free. A native all but pushed it into my arms. I was later to discover why as it ate an entire box of ornamental ties intended to be a presentation piece from myself to Governor Shang. Once it was caught, the wily descent of a goat for what else could it be from began to chew upon Mr. Buchanan's fine tent. Chasing it, I lost half my bustle skirt, my good pink hat with yellow roses and most of my pride but persistence won the day. It discovered a locals laundry hung out to dry and began to graze upon what I do hope was undergarments. The size of said pieces was quite large yet short as if fabric were rationed in these parts. Judging the owner to be some 5 or more meters taller than myself, I retired to camp and encouraged Mr. Buchanan to leave early. We escaped with most of our fabric intact. I enclose a picture to warn the next explorers to avoid this creature at all cost.

Promethium - Another free item that might be considered art was located in a private home. The colors are interesting and the light shed by the lamp is soft and bright enough to read by. Whether or not the lamp will function in Caledon for the method of powering it is a mystery to the writer.

Bylat - At the Ink & Pink, I discovered a handicraft dealer. Tribal tattoos are the main offering so Governor Shang is now the proud owner the item depicted below. I must confess, there was some mix up and it is possible the design is meant to be worn by females. In either case, it will never be seen inside fair Caledon as our great ruler is always proper in his manners and comportment.

Snafu - Several pleasant hours were spent in the Strong Visions Art Gallery which contains some five or more collections at present. Each offered just a taste of the artist's talents and left the viewer craving more whether it be sculpture from snaper Strong, a thought piece by Lou Portsmouth, a photograph such as the one below Raquel Weyland. Other photographs by Jericho Paderborn and Marino Nuvolari were tastefully displayed in a structure made of what this writer believes is white marble.

Curator's note: The gallery mentioned is still in operation and called Strong Visions.